[Nfb-krafters-korner] Does Alexa do crafts?

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 15:38:08 UTC 2017

We have a prime membership, which is in my husband's name.  Both of our
Amazon accounts are linked on this Prime Membership.  I am secondary on his
membership so can get the free shipping, but only the primary account on the
membership can play the unlimited music.

We each have an Amazon account since we have different email addresses.

This way I can make purchases and it is on my account, and he switches it to
his account and he can make purchases on his account.
I have both accounts set up on Alexa and I just tell her to switch accounts.
Then she says she is in my husband's account and I can play the unlimited
music.

Each account has its own passcode for purchases.

Sadly, therefore I can't use his account to make my yarn purchases.  Boo
hoo!.
Lol.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@