[Nfb-krafters-korner] My class list, Joyce

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 3 21:54:25 UTC 2017

Joyce and Basis crochet students,

I need my class list for Friday, Jan. 6, so I can send it out to my
students.

Students,

I am awaiting my list from Joyce, I am still fighting this flue, it has been
3 weeks and 3 doctors and lots of meds so far. Sorry about delay as soon as
I get list I will contact you. Class will be Friday starting a 8PM. Please
bring your skein of new yarn, a medium crochet hook and a bag like a zip
lock for your supplies, and some scissors. Hope to see you in class Friday.

Terry Knox