[Nfb-krafters-korner] how the iPhone can help with everything

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:52:53 UTC 2017

Hi Joyce,

I obviously am not Dixie, but thought I would comment on the IPhone 7 and
7S. from the reading that Todd and I have done there appear to be two
reasons to upgrade.
1. more memory
2. totally water safe.
By the way, the difference between the 7 and 7s is mostly the size of the
phone itself.
Todd and I are both interested in the 7 because of the increased memory. It
is amazing how fast you can fill your iPhone if you have a lot of apps and
store music and books on the phone.

As for water, I understand that one can accidently or purposely drop it into
a toilet and it will still work.
People drop their phones in the toilet more often than you would think. <g>
no, not me but people I know. <g>

Have a great day!!
Cathy F