[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Becky and the toy

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jan 4 16:04:51 UTC 2017

We have named all of Sophie's toys, too!
Frankey is the brown creature, Joyce sent her.  She has a Santa and Peter is supposed to be a penguin, but he sure does not look like one, to me.  It is mostly black, so I think sophie thinks it is a puppy, since she plays with it the most.  She even caries it around in her mouth!  She is jentle with all her toys, not like the other dogs in the family.  Two of my sisters, each have a dog.

Terry P.