[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question help from bracelet makers

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 20:04:17 UTC 2017

If anyone knows this answer and it is simple or can tell me where to search
the question, I would appreciate it. I would like to make some charm
bracelets. I would start with inexpensive one for the grandkids but I would
like to make some sterling Silber ones for gifts. I have the tools and know
where to get supplies, my questions is in construction of them. I know the
charms have to have a jump ring. Is the jump ring also supposed to have
another ring to connect the charm to the bracelet. If working in sterling
should, as I believe, these jump rings also be sterling or plated? Are there
other tips someone might add for this craft and any good resources.

Terry Knox