[Nfb-krafters-korner] What new crafting things did you get for Christmas?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jan 5 14:40:48 UTC 2017

No, sometimes the computer functions mess up and are harder to get fixed.  To start with, she should get a basic machine that will do straight, and zig zag.  I would stick with a simple machine for her to start on.  Something like a Brother, Kenmore or Singer.  Here at the Center we use both a Brother and a Kenmore when teaching the students alternatives to sewing.  Those machines work fine.  I think they came from Sears, Target etc.  If you have a local repair shop you might see if they have a good used machine.  I would not spend over $100.

Cindy Z.