[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class Details for January Knitting

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:30:43 UTC 2017

Good Morning and Happy New year to you as well Karen.
Check your Spam Folder for your confirmation notices, I have found mine in
there at times.
Terry P has signed up for some of the January 2017 classes, and didn't
receive any confirmation notices either.
Cortney and Ramona, can I send Karen the phone number for tonights class? I
don't think that I'll be too busy today, and am more than happy to help out
when I can.
Please let me know by 5 PM.
Thanks.