[Nfb-krafters-korner] What new crafting things did you get for Christmas?

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 03:43:55 UTC 2017

Ramona, maybe someday. Lol

So far I have made some curtains and have done lots of mending.  The funnest thing I've done is put together some quilt squares that my Grandmother and great Grandmother had cut out and never used.  I didn't have enough for a quilt, so made throw pillows with them

I also made an apron from an old skirt that I had.

Nella