[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knitted Scarf Question

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:18:41 UTC 2017

Hi Cortney and Fellow Loomers
I’m planning to make a scarf on the 41 peg round loom, using either Bernat Soft N Chunky or Thick and Quick yarn.
I am going to do the E Wrap cast on for 16 pegs, then a row of Garter stitches to prevent it from curling at the end.
I’m then going to do a Wrap and Turn on pegs 1 and 16, what stitch would you suggest for pegs 2 and 15 to prevent the edges from curling up?
I will then do pegs 3 to 14 in the E Wrap, and end the scarf off with a Garter row, and a Stretchy Bind Off.
Thank you in advance for your help.