[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knitted Scarf Question

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:18:49 UTC 2017

Thanks Terry P and Cortney, Cortney, nope, no deadlines on the scarf.
Right now I am almost finished with a rather unique looking hat that I
haven't seen on line or in any books, so I guess that there would be no
issues with copyrighting if I share it with anybody. I call this creation
"The Wave" because of it's unique tactual feel, I'll be glad to share it
with you if you'd like to play around with it, and you can teach a class.