[Nfb-krafters-korner] Accurate Swatching

walhoframona at gmail.com walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 04:50:45 UTC 2017

Karen, if you know how many stitches you have, just measure the total inside your borders and divide by the number of inches you have. Do the beginning to end number of rows the same. You probably will not get an even number of stitches in one inch. Let's say you get 9 stitches in two inches. Then you have 4.5 stitches per inch.
Ramona