[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 02:06:22 UTC 2017

I apologize for any mistakes I made in the earlier message.  Hopefully I
have it all correct this time around.

Please join us on Monday January 9 for our weekly chat.

This week's topic is New Year- New project and will be led by Teresa.

Have you started any new projects?

Have you made some craft related resolutions?

If so please join us, share your ideas and learn from others.

Chat starts at 8:30 pm eastern time.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.