[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit placemat pattern

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Mon Jan 9 23:31:33 UTC 2017

Hi,
Renee has loom knit pattern book which are pdf files but will download to
accessable text which will read with screen reader. She taught a loom knit
placemat class. Her web site is
http://invisibleloomcraft.blogspot.com/. I don't remember which book it was
in. I have downlaod loom knit patterns from ravelry & am able to open pdf
file & read with screen reader.
Debbie
  Message-----