[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wednesday's question

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:32:33 UTC 2017

Hello All:

Joyce has asked me to post a question or topic for discussion each
Wednesday.  If any of you have questions or topics please send them to me or
Joyce.

I can be contacted at jellybeanfarm at gmail.com

Joyce can be contacted at blindhands at aol.com

Also if any of you have thoughts on a catchy name for this project please
let me know.  Right now I will call it Wednesday's question.

So here goes our first question.

Since most of you are unable to see color or see it well do you rely more on
textures?

If so what kind of textures are you drawn to?

This can apply to yarns, fabrics, beads and anything else you use in your
craft.

Also do you craft with the end texture or textures in mind?

I'm looking forward to reading all the responses.

Nella