[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to know which colors look best on you

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:57:02 UTC 2017

Hi again all,

I mentioned knowing what colors looked best on me from doing research. this
is determined by your skin tone and eye and hair color..

I knew what colors my hair and eyes were but had to ask a sighted person
what color my skin tone was. then I went online to find my match.  Here is
one of the many websites that will help you determine what colors to best
flatter you if you don't know already.

By the way, the way to have someone check your skin tone is to put a piece
of white paper up to your face and let you know if your skin looks yellow or
blue in comparison. If neither is obvious than you are a neutral skin color.

Have fun!

http://www.instyle.com/how-tos/

Have a great day!!

Cathy F