[Nfb-krafters-korner] February Knitted Dish Cloth Class posted

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:44:11 UTC 2017

I have been asked if the February class is a new pattern, or one I have
taught in the past.

This is a new pattern, and not a repeat.

I hope not to have to repeat any classes, but, if I do, I will mention in
the class description if it is a repeat.

Thanks to all of you who have taken so many of my classes.  I am humbled by
your faithfully taking these classes and I want to make sure to respect your
dedication and time by not offering a duplicate class.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@