[Nfb-krafters-korner] nightmare with circular knitting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 16:58:44 UTC 2017

If your question is referring to:
" pointing left in your right hand and have the working yarn ball coming off
that right hand needle.  Poke the needle into the first stitch on your left
hand"

You are poking the needle that you are holding in your right hand with the
working yarn into the first stitch with the tail end of yarn hanging from in
the left hand needle.

This is for a  right handed person.

Joyce