[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Cowboys

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 17 19:25:16 UTC 2017

It was a heartbreaking loss for fans of the Cowboys, Henry, especially after such a great season. The first half they didn't even look like our team; I don't know what happened. It was actually a bad week for all of my teams...good thing I have lots of work distractions and my sweater knitting as well as making heart-shaped bowls and Valentine's! Otherwise, totally depressing.

And yes, next year, but a blown chance to play in the Super Bowl at home for both teams.

Karen