[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class: Loom Knit Fairies Cowl

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:45:03 UTC 2017

Catherine,

The pattern sample was made using 125 yds. of bulky yarn.  This cowl is
made as a long flat piece with the ends sewn together.  When I made this
project, I used a worsted weight & I love it! Any weight yarn will work. If
using DK, it will be lacy.  With the one I made, I used just about 1/2 of a
skein. The directions also said the measurements of the completed cowl were
about 9x12, but mine is longer.  The length is up to the loomer.
--
Courtney