[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:25:12 UTC 2017

One of my first projects was a clay pinch pot. I must've been four
when I did it at the state school for the deaf and blind. I had to go
to learn Braille and beginning blindness skills, and was mainstreamed
in to the public school system at six.

I didn't do well at paper, paint, and paste either. I always felt like
my projects stood out, like you could tell by the look of them that
the maker was blind.

My first crochet project at 12 was a granny square. My first knitted
one was a blanket--those swatch things didn't count as projects, since
my hands were just wanting to knit, and I wasn't sure what I was doing
or what it would turn out to be.

More Later,
Dani

On 1/19/17, Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner