[Nfb-krafters-korner] wednesday's question

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:27:27 UTC 2017

Hi Bernice and Sweet Octane, that sure is weird about your computer.
We're so sorry to hear about the kitty cat. You have our deepest sympathies.
hey Sweet Octane, was the kitty your Brother or Sister? He or she is in
Heaven now, and not suffering anymore.
take care all and God Bless.
uncle Henry, Aunt Terry p and Cousin Sophie