[Nfb-krafters-korner] Great opportunity to learn new skills…

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:40:34 UTC 2017

Good evening
Have you ever wondered what it takes to maintain a website? Maybe you would even want to learn how to do this yourself… We have a great opportunity… we would love to get a few more volunteers to help with our website… If you are all interested… Please come to the Monday night chat at 8:30 Eastern… That is… This Monday… To learn more you will not be committing… It is totally just a question and answer time… We provide the training… And then you decide how you would like to assist… So if this sounds interesting… Please join us Monday night… if you have any questions feel free to ask
Teresa