[Nfb-krafters-korner] Baking and shipping cookies

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:22:07 UTC 2017

Someone recently mentioned they baked cookies to celebrate their birthday.
I  noticed some joking/teasing that others would also like to taste the
cookies.  I  enjoy cooking and baking, am  subscribed to several e-mail
list.  Recently  I  saw an article from King Arthur  Flour mentioning one
can bake chocolate chip cookies in a  muffin pan.  The article mentioned
that baking chocolate chip cookies in a  muffin pan, then the cookies are
the right size to pack in a  princles can.  The author of the article
mentioned she likes to ship cookies to family and friends in a  pringles
can.  I  haven't tried it.

Rebecca Strite