[Nfb-krafters-korner] want to know Wednesday

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:01:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

You know I went to a school for the blind and can only remember making
crafts in kindergarten. So in kindergarten I remember making a Valentine's
Day  card. I remember liking the taste of the glue! <smile> yeah, I guess
these were foreshadowings of my future life. I did my share of partying
during my colege years though not with glue, and I now make greeting cards
for KK.

My experience making crafts was at a camp for the blind. I remember making a
jewelry box with popsickle sticks.  I made the popholders as well. also I
wanted so badly to make a proper lanyard, but never really got the hang of
that until I taught myself how to do it a couple of years ago.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F