[Nfb-krafters-korner] one more try

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 18:35:05 UTC 2017

Bernice,
I certaianly hope you receive this email. I forwarded a message to you
through David Andrews. I am having the same problems you are with Time
Warner and it has been a real problem. Not sure it is solved yet, but going
thru the same as you have. It is not the KK list but roadrunner. Microsoft
Accessiblity have worked out most of the problem. Please let me know how
your son fixs your problem if you can. I will place my email and phone below
I have had the exact things happening to me and would like to fix it.
Thanks.
Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com 843-299-1206