[Nfb-krafters-korner] she's BACK!

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:22:37 UTC 2017

 So the difference in the two stitches is where you put your crochet hook to begin the stitch… The front post you put the crochet hook on the right side of the next upcoming vertical post and you can take the crochet hook and let it go out on the left-hand side of that post… so before you wrap your yard around the crochet hook make sure that it started by going in on the front part of that front post and comes out on the left-hand side for the back post you insert your crochet hook on the backside of the piece that you're doing and again it goes on the right-hand side of that next vertical post but not from the front from the back and it will go out of that left hand side from the front to the back hope this helps…
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone