[Nfb-krafters-korner] she's back!

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:18:32 UTC 2017

It sounds like you’re confirming what I’ve begun to experiment with tonight after a week and a half struggle with this particular pattern. I’m reversing what I have done so far, and 1, the stitches are much easier to do (though, at this point, having to reverse my thinking is the main challenge), but when I do, say, a FRC4 (front right cross where you skip the first two, do fpdc in the next; backtrack to the skipped ones and do fpdc’s in those as well), I don’t have the “hand/hand coordination” struggles I had trying it the other way; and, 2, the work comes out far smoother and better-finished, when I look at it. So, I think I’m on the right track. If anyone else wants to chime in, though, I’m still open to ideas I can write down for my next foray into this kind of project—I don’t do them very often, and that leaves too much room to forget what you did right! Thanks!

Sandra

Not “Revelation” – tis – that waits
But our unfurnished eyes –
(Emily Dickinson)