[Nfb-krafters-korner] something to learn

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 23:14:26 UTC 2017

Bernice, Maybe we need a cast-on class. I could help with three that I use and I know there are more. It is good to know more than one.

The stitches on my current project got way too tight with the knit and I was glad I could switch to the long tail as it has been smooth sailing.

I would like to learn the crochet cast on; it has been explained but I was a beginner and it did not stick. Now that I've been knitting for a while and these people around here have me knitting sweaters, it might encode.

Which cast on are you most interested in learning?

Karen