[Nfb-krafters-korner] have you signed up for our February classes yet?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:15:25 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just as a reminder, here are some classes ready for you to sign up to take.
I will be adding more and let you know when they are available.

1.      Friday February 10 and 17, Loom Knit Baby Booties, phone

2.      Tuesday, February 21 and 28 Crocheted Turtle, phone

3.       Friday, February 24 and March 3, Loom Knit Faries Cowl, phone

4.       Wednesday, March 1, Saint Patrick's Day Knitted Dish Cloth, email

Have a great day!!

Cathy F