[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:37:29 UTC 2017

I just want to remind everyone about tomorrow night's chat.

It starts at 8:30 eastern time and will be hosted by our new member Tanya.

Tanya is going to show us how to use the Weight Watcher app with our
IPhones.  Some of us have made resolutions to lose weight and get healthier,
so here's the chance to learn how.  Tanya is a technology whiz and an
experienced teacher; she's a wealth of knowledge and we can all learn from
her.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

I hope you will all be there.

Nella