[Nfb-krafters-korner] recipe to share

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:31:22 UTC 2017

I thought I would pass along a few recipes that were shared with me when we
had our cookout chat.  Some of you might want to try a new dish for the
upcoming holiday.

The following recipe was sent to me by Courtney.

Chocolate Dessert

one box devil's food cake

1 medium whipped topping

1 large box chocolate instant pudding

3 Heath bars, crushed

Bake cake according to instructions on box. Cool cake completely. Mix
chocolate pudding according to the pudding pie instructions. Crumble cake
into the bottom of a pan or bowl. Layer pudding, whipped topping, and 1
Heath bar, repeat layers 2 more times. Place in refrigerator for pudding to
set.