[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/28/17

Maria Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 06:31:21 UTC 2017

HI.

it all depends on the situation.  I always like to have something I can take with me, to dr’s appointments or on a long trip etc.  Sometimes even on short trips.  I know a lady that knits in church, but i’m not sure how that would be received.   I craft while I’m talking to friends either on the phone or face time, listening to a book, watching tv etc. My problem is though with a complicated knitting pattern, it’s on my phone, and so is my book. So I mainly read when doing a pattern or craft I can memorise. I would braille out my patterns, but don’t have a working  braille machine at the moment.
At the moment I am reading a biography of a blind   Aboriginal musician called Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu <https://skinnyfishmusic.com.au/artist/gurrumul/>

We have been listening to him on apple music, so when I saw the book by chance on the vision australia library website I grabbed it.

lol
Maria