[Nfb-krafters-korner] The Fourth

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 3 18:12:28 UTC 2017

Well today is July 3 and sending out good blessing to everyone for a
wonderful fourth of July. Hope you are planning something wonderful. I am
planning to get my history book out and thank George Washington, cannot see
him anyway but a great way to plan for the fourth. Well below is a way to
brighten you cake for you holiday BBQ

Make a 13 by 9 single layer cake your choice of flavor, mostly vanilla but
your choice.

2.After cake has cooled, frost the entire top with white cake frosting.

3.Cut about 1 pint of fresh strawberries in half with stems removed. Start
at the bottom and place them in rows going the same direction, these make
the stripes of red in the flag. Make several rows like this with about one
inch between rows.

4.Remember in the top left corner of cake there are stars. In place of
stars, add rows of fresh blueberries. Or make blueberries stars or make a
circle of blue stars. Or use the blueberries to fill in square.

There is you Red, White and blue fourth of July cake.

Happy Fourth

Terry Knox