[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/5/17

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 13:47:00 UTC 2017

Hi All,
	A  comment regarding the Liberty Bell question.  Last month I  spent
several days vacationing with my family in the Philly area.  One of the
attractions we took in was the Liberty bell.  I  should say I  am legally
blind and my guide dog was with me, while we were there another vision
impaired individual was also there.  The general public isn't given  the
opportunity  to touch the bell and feel the crack.  However the Park Rangers
gave us vision impaired individuals an opportunity  to touch the bell.  So
if you are ever in the Philly area and are vision impaired make sure to take
in the Liberty bell, because  there is a  special treat in store for you.
Rebecca Strite