[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/5/17

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 02:07:01 UTC 2017

I hated my U.S. History teacher in High School.  He yelled at everyone and
poor little me didn't like that.

After trying real hard to get me out of his class and they wanted to change
me over to a lower level history class and when I found out the same teacher
was teaching the lower level class, well, well, well I confessed that he
yells to nmuch at everyone and I couldn't learn from that teacher...

They put  me in the lower level history class with another teacher who was a
sweetheart and that next marking period  the new teacher took me aside and
told me he couldn't give me an A and he apologized for giving me a Bplus as
it wouldn't look good for me going from an F to an A.

So ask me what I made in sewing class don't ask me history questions...

Joyce