[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shout out to Terry K

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 6 09:07:19 UTC 2017

Jodi,
You are certainly not crazy. Being in NH you are use to the colder weather.
It must be difficult to be in Florida heat for you. You are blessed to be in
a beautiful place and glad you enjoy the cold because where you live. Enjoy
being there while we all go thru summer. However, I like winter but not the
snow and ice you have either, so that makes me really crazy. Enjoy.
Terry K