[Nfb-krafters-korner] Very disappointed

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 19:16:50 UTC 2017

As an almost 10 year member of this group I want to stick my neck out on the
chopping block to say that I agree with Terry K 1,000 percent with what she
said.
I also want to say to Terry P that you did one heck of a great job to step
in at the last minut to pick up the ball that someone dropped ( no, I am not
being critical by saying that ) you did your very best to put together a
last minut emergency meeting, you tried your best to organize workers and
hours at the table.
Terry P, you hold your head up high and be proud of what you tried to do for
this group.
I am going out even further on the limb to say that Terry P, I hope and pray
that you get that board seat, and I even wish that you could be an even
higher officer of the group.
Now that I've had my say, I am going back quiet.
Respectfully Yours,
Henry Osborne Jr.