[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 7/12/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:03:21 UTC 2017

I Bet you all thought I had forgot again. Lol

Well, I didn't, just a lot going on today and it is too hot to think. Lol

A few weeks ago I read a couple of books by Marguerite Henry, who is a
children's book author.  I loved all of her books when I was a little girl;
she writes about horses and I thought it would be fun to read some of them
again.  Any way this got me thinking about other books that I read and loved
as a child and I've been rereading some of them.

So what books did you all read and love as a child?

Do you have a favorite one?

Have you read any of them as an adult?

I look forward to reading your replies and learning what kind of children we
all were.

Nella