[Nfb-krafters-korner] Good meeting in Florida

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 02:49:29 UTC 2017

We  had a very good membership meeting in Florida tonight.  There were 7 of
us online listening to the meeting.  I was patched in thru Len's phone and I
countedup to 15 b that introduced themselves  More folks came in during the
meeting.

Terry Powers & Terry Knox were voted in as board members.

I will make my decision within the next few weeks to fill the position for
the VP.
It was a good meeting and a big thanks goes out to Terry P. as she went out
of her way and showed her leadership selling the Braille cards out in the
hallway at the exhibit hall doorway.

Joyce