[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas in August

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 16 17:16:18 UTC 2017

We are half way thru July and I don't know where the time goes.  August 1st
is not far off so get your membership dues in and rush over to:
KraftersKorner.org
And peruse those classes and check your list once or twice and sign up for
those classes.

For the new folks here, you do have a free "Try It Class: of your choice,
but if you want to take more we ask that you submit your membership so you
don't miss any of the classes we are offering.

Did you sign up for those classes beginning in August?  Don't delay, so you
don't miss out.

Joyce