[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention goers, do tell

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 02:19:37 UTC 2017

I am very curious about the Convention and how everyone made out.  We will
not have a chat July 17, but we are all excited about hearing about the
Convention.

A huge thank you goes out to Terry P. as I did hear about her sitting in the
hallway all day selling Braille cards.  I thank Carol O. for giving Terry a
potty break.

How did the cards do?    Who located Maryann and the cards?  Did anyone find
the young lady that offered to take all the cards and sell them?

Terry P., I also want to thank you for not calling me at 6:30 a.m. to let me
know about the mix ups.  Terry K. touched base with me like 12:30 PM.  I
thank her for that.

These last 3 weeks have definitely had me up and worried on how to make
things work and I was so happy after the meeting on Wednesday night, but it
didn't stop with the meeting.

I had phone calls everyday except for Saturday from Florida.  I might have
gotten a call Saturday, but I was out of the house by 5:30 PM

Len, the Bash was fantastic.  The weather was perfect, the food was
plentiful and this new band  had a wonderful lady singer and played the
music from the 60, 70 &80!

Joyce