[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:29:51 UTC 2017

I just want to remind everyone about to night's chat.  We will get started
at 8:30 eastern time and our call should last about an hour.

We are going to have a lot of fun with craft trivia.  So put on your
thinking caps and come see how much you know.

I promise you will get to learn and laugh.

To join in simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code:
966659.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

I hope to see you all tomorrow at 8:30 eastern time.

Nella