[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Vest

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 23:44:32 UTC 2017

Shelbi,

The pattern for the Grandma's Dishcloth would probably be easy enough to do
on the "S" loom. I got frustrated with my "S" loom & gave it to my
mother-in-law. I know I'll eventually get it back when I inherit her yarn
stash.

I bought some yarn from Hershner's several months ago that is super soft.
It's called Spa something. Can't remember the exact name. I bought it for
two reasons: 1. from the description it sounded super soft (and it is) & 2.
it was $1 per skein. Yes, I said $1 per skein!!! For that price I bought
enough for a blanket. I think it was 8 or 10 skeins.

Hershner's is my new addiction! I found the link on our resource page.