[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for new classes for the Fall

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 18:50:49 UTC 2017

	For all of you sitting out there waiting for the Christmas in August
classes, we do have a few spots open for you to teach a Christmas in August
class.  Anyone interested in doing a class touch base with me ASAP.  Our
email classes are filled up for August, but you can contact me if you want
to teach an email class in the Fall.

We are looking for teachers to teach more phone classes and need some Fall,
Turkey type classes and of course  Holiday classes for September thru
December classes.  Don't forget those Halloween projects that come upon us
rather quickly after we finish up with our Christmas in August classes.

Joyce