[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Knit Blanket

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:52:49 UTC 2017

Does anyone have the needle version!
Sounds neet!
I tried the circular scarf, but misplaced my yarn.  I am going to try either
the potatochip scarf or the circular scarf, again.
Thanks for the description, Anet.
Sounds interesting for the loom, too, Courtney.
I am beginning to like to learn to do things both on needles and the loom.
Envirment plays a big part as to what method I want to work with.
At convention, I could knit a lot easier than loom.  That is why I wanted to
master 2 circular needles, before leaving.  I did it and just might be
teaching my knitting group.
They all are sighted accept Henry and me.

Terry P.