[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ot seeing A I

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:30:37 UTC 2017

Hi.
At least you can get it to see you. When I try to take a picture of
myself on the "Person" channel, I can't get it to register. When I try
on the "Scene data" channel, it sees me and says I'm a woman wearing a
green shirt.

I don't have the $$$ for the KNFB Reader, so like that I can use this
app to scan the mail. Knowing who the envelope is from cuts down on
having to open it and needlessly scan junk mail. Ugh!!!

I'm going to try it on a craft pattern next to see how it does.

I hope they come up with a function to be able to export the scanned
text out. But I haven't played with the app enough.

More Later,
Dani

On 7/19/17, Jody ianuzzi via Nfb-krafters-korner

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/hosbo