[Nfb-krafters-korner] New board members

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 01:33:03 UTC 2017

To the members:
I am happy to announce that I made my decision and wanted to share it with
you.
I did not want to be rushed making my decision on the board members who
needed to be chosen and fill the positions.  I had given this plenty of
thought.   the First Vice President of the NFB Krafters Division for the 1
year term will be Terry Knox.
Terry Knox has accepted the First VP position   and I hope all of you will
welcome her and work together well with her.

I have asked Courtney Smith to take the board position that Terry Knox has
recently been elected.  Courtney has accepted the board position and I hope
all of you will welcome Courtney and work well together with her.

I feel we have a great new team and with the help of the board and members I
feel we will make this 10th year an excellent one.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division