[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are you interested in learning?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 19:32:10 UTC 2017

I am searching for a couple of folks that are interested in working on our
website. You will be trained in how to do it by Ken Taylor.  I know someone
has asked about the training, but please send me a message to my email.

Blindhands at AOL.com

I would like to speak to those who are interested.  I need to know your
availability for training and time you can donate.  The training is free,
but we hope you will give us a year or more commitment   for working on the
website team.

Joyce