[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monthly Loom Knit Dishcloth Students

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 23:44:35 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone!

The list for the above mentioned class has not been populated yet. I have
been in contact with Joyce & David Andrews & as soon as the list is ready,
I will send out a message for check-in.

When I sent out the check-in message earlier, I didn't know the list wasn't
ready. Please bear with me as I'm still learning how e-mail classes work
from the instructor's point of view. Maybe I will have it all figured out
by the time I retire as an instructor.

Please be patient & we will get started soon.