[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 00:03:22 UTC 2017

Joyce, thanks for posting about chat.  I planned on doing it, but the day
was getting away from me.

Yes, I hope those of you who were at convention will come and share with the
rest of us.  It's always nice to hear about the latest gadgets and new
technology.

Who did you meet and what did you learn?

We all want to know.

Chat starts at 8:30 eastern time and usually lasts about an hour.  I know we
have several new members and hope you will join us.  Please call 605 475
4000  code 966659.

I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Nella